Available & Always
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Richardson & Associates provides a full range of cost effective accounting services, including the following…
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/ Property/ Payroll)
- Personal financial statements
- Litigation support
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. Our qualified staff will assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management in making financial decisions.
Audits, Reviews & Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit: An intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review: Some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation: Based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use
Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow issues. Richardson & Associates can forecast and evaluate your company’s financial condition, estimate financing requirements, and track cash-flow sources and uses.
Financial Forecasts & Projections
Forecasting is a necessity when trying to effectively manage and lead a business to profitability. From simple projections to complex financial modeling, our experienced staff can assist you in achieving your company’s goals.
Stay in Touch
Small Business Tax and Accounting
11060 Oak Street #9, Omaha, NE 68144